Are you a fan of colouring books? Do you like colouring pretty patterns, mandalas and animals? Most mums will sit down and colour with their children at some point and realise that it’s fun and relaxing. You’re never too old for colouring.
Maybe you’re wondering what the best way to display your favourite images is. I have come up with some creative ideas for the home. Why not try out these mandala cork boards which look great as a feature in any bedroom or study. They are also functional as you can pin reminders to them as well.
You Will Need
- Round Cork Boards
- Mandala colouring pages
- Acrylic paint
- PVA Glue
- Clear Varnish
- Choose two bright colours which fit into the colour scheme that you plan to colour your mandalas in. Paint the edges of the cork boards. Put aside to dry.
- Colour your mandalas using a colour scheme of three or four shades for each design. I used yellow/ orange shade for one of the mandalas and pink/ purple for the other.
- Once you have finished colouring, cut out the mandalas leaving a boarder of about ½ cm around the edge.
- Stick the mandalas to the cork board using PVA glue.
- Once dry, give the boards a coat of clear varnish to seal and make them look shiny.